Personality Types : ENFP
ENFP-The Inspirers and Advocates
Career relevant traits:
- Future and project oriented
- Bright and capable
- Warmly and genuinely interested in people, having great people skills
- Very intuitive and perceptive about others
- Can relate well to others on their own level
- Service oriented, you put the needs of others before their own
- Do not like doing routine tasks
- Require appreciation and approval from others
- Friendly, creative, co-operative and energetic
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities
- Are natural leaders which do not like to control or be controlled by others
- Work with reason and logic, with intuition to comprehend the end goal.
- An ability to grasp difficult theories and concepts
ENFPs luckily are capable of a lot of different things.
As an ENFP you are enthusiastic about your work, you generally perform quite well. The downside is that you can become bored of details and routine work rather quickly, and therefore do not always see tasks through to completion, so you should avoid such jobs with many tedious routine tasks.
The best careers for you will be ones that allow
you to work closely with people and using your creative skills to
form new ideas. Avoid positions which are routine and regimented.
You unusually have a wide range of talents and skills, such that you may have various careers throughout your lifetime. Importantly you need to be doing what you feel is right and be doing something that fits with your strong values.
To others, you at times may seem directionless and without purpose, however you in reality are quite consistent to your sense of values which you never leave. Seeing meaning in everything, you are acutely aware of the big picture and how things work.
Living in the world of exciting possibilities the details of everyday life can be boring chores, and thus working with menial tasks is not easy. This can lead to an avoidance of maintenance type tasks which can frustrate others, including your family members.
You are basically a happy person who thrives on change and excitement, and can perform well as long as the job retains these qualities. Ingenious, risk-taking, charming and sensitive your people skills give you capabilities in a wide range of areas
Possible Career Paths for the ENFP:
- Sales representatives
- Social worker
- Social scientist
- Public relations
- Politician or diplomat
- Television Reporter
- Systems Analyst, Computer specialist/programmer
- Writer or Journalist
Please consider placing a link to career-test.co.uk from your site. Thank you.