Personality Types : ISFP
Career relevant traits:
- Like a slower pace to have time to savour the present
- Do no like abstract thought or theory, except when you see a practical application
- Faithful and loyal to people and ideas which are important to them
- Individualistic, having no desire to lead or follow
- Have close bond with children and animals
- Service-oriented; they´re driven to help others
- Usually original and unconventional
- Learn best with hands-on training
- Strongly dislike confining schedules and regimens
- Require freedom and space to do things your own way
- Do not like mundane, routine tasks, but will do them if necessary
Warm, sympathetic, sensitive, quiet and reserved, you likely have an affinity for aesthetics and beauty. Keenly aware of how things look, feel, smell, sound and taste, you have an appreciation for the arts that likely makes you an artist yourself, in one way or another. You live with strong personal morals and will likely put your efforts towards achieving your own personal goals.
Having an appreciation for nature and beauty,
you are most likely an animal lover. Your powers of perception are
keenly aware, and this enables you to be penetratingly accurate
in your perceptions of others.
Because you genuinely care about others you are service orientated and have a desire to please. Although you keep your ideas close to you, and hold back your opinions, you are more likely to show your love through actions rather than words.
You are a very special individual who requires a career to be more than just a job. The standard and usual way things are done does not likely create an environment where you will be fulfilled and content. You need to have a career which is consistent with your strong core of inner values. Since you prefer to live in the present, and to take the time to savour it, you do not do well with more fast-paced corporate work-places.
You require a great deal of space and freedom if you are going to function in your natural realm of acute sensory awareness. If you give free reign to your natural abilities, you may find a wonderful artist within yourself. Almost every major artist in the world has been an ISFP. Being an ISFP makes you so acutely aware of people´s feelings and reactions, and is driven by your inner values to help people, you could also be a natural counsellor and teacher.
Possible Career Paths for the ISFP:
- Musician / Composer
- Personal service worker
- Child Care or Early Childhood Development
- Social Worker or Counsellor
- Forest Ranger
- Dental and Medical staff
Please consider placing a link to career-test.co.uk from your site. Thank you.