Personality Types : ISTJ
ISTJ-The Duty fulfillers and Examiners
Career relevant traits:
- Have intuition to understand situations and people
- Will work long and hard to complete tasks to completion.
- Faithful and loyal.
- Stable, practical and down-to-earth
- Do not like abstract theory, unless you see the practical application
- Natural leaders
- Prefer to work alone, but work well in teams when necessary
- Extremely observant, you take in facts via your senses and store them internally
- Vast inner store of facts which are used to understand problems which are encountered in your lifetime
- Deep respect for facts and concrete information
- Make decisions objectively, applying rational and logical thinking
- Dislike change, unless you are shown it's benefit in a concrete way
- Have strong opinions about the way things should be done
- Appreciate structured, orderly environments
- Have very high standards for your own and other’s behaviour.
- Not naturally able to pick up on other’s feelings
- Can accomplish almost anything if you put your mind to it.
You are a quiet and reserved person who seeks security and peace. Your sense of duty can create an air of serious around you, and this duty, combined with your honesty and integrity means you can be relied upon to complete tasks independently.
You have great respect for facts, which you acquire through your sensing thinking mind. Although at times theories and ideas which are different to your own perspective you may have difficulty in understanding. Once you have been shown and accept the importance of the new concept you will go to all lengths to give support and work to complete your duty.
As an ISTJ, your strength which translates into your career, professional and personal life is your perseverance. As an ISTJ you can accomplish almost anything you put your mind to with dedication. Your career path may be most successful when you have the ability to use to your excellent skills of organisation and concentration. ISTJs fit very well into executive and management roles within the corporate/business world
Possible Career Paths for the ISTJ:
- Religious worker
- Business Executives, Administrators and Managers
- Accountanting and financial work.
- Maths Teachers
- Mechanical engineers
- Technicians / Dentists
- Police and Detectives
- Medical Doctors and Dentists
- Computer Programmers/specialists and System analysts
- Military Leaders
Please consider placing a link to career-test.co.uk from your site. Thank you.