Personality Types : ESFJ
ESFJ-Caregivers and Supporters
Career relevant traits:
- Dependable to finish tasks to completion
- Enjoy creating structure and function
- Very good at giving practical care
- Very co-operative, good team members
- Receive satisfaction from giving to others
- Live in the present and dislike theorizing about the future
You have two main characteristics which will help define your best
a) You are extremely organized and enjoy creating order
b) Much of your self-satisfaction is received by giving and helping others.
Therefore you will do well at jobs which involve maintaining or creating structure and order, and you will be happiest by serving others.
An ESFJ is a people person. Warm and friendly, you like other people, and like to make them feel good about themselves by being supportive and using your ability to see things from your point of view.
An ESFJ that has been raised in an environment of strong moral and ethical values centred around real goodness will likely become a highly considerate and generous person, while those that have not, because they lack the intuition to see the big picture, nor process internally their morals, can be overly sensitive, manipulative or very controlling.
An ESFJ at their best are helpful, warm, sympathetic, practical, cooperative, tactful, down-to-earth, organised, thorough, consistent, energetic and enthusiastic. Enjoyment is found in security and tradition they seek stable lives that are rich in contact with friends and family
Possible Career Paths for the ESFJ:
- Sales representatives
- Home Economics
- Technical and trade teaching
- Insurance writer agents and underwriters
- Child Care
- Family Practice Physician
- Clergy or other religious work
- Office Managers
- Counselors / Social Work
- Bookkeeping / Accounting
- Administrative Assistants
Please consider placing a link to career-test.co.uk from your site. Thank you.